SpeedMixers are the industry leader for formulating, mixing and blending all types of materials for cosmetics and personal care products. You need to be able to achieve perfect mixing and repeat those results quickly, every time. The SpeedMixer can do that for you.
Our Dual Asymmetric Centrifugal technology performs excellently in both low and high viscosity applications, as well as homogenous dispersion of materials and fluids. Perhaps the best part for the person doing the actual mixing, is that not only do you get perfect results, you have virtually no cleanup, due to our bladeless mixing technology.
- Pigments – Get perfect dispersion of iron oxide, talc, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, bismuth oxychloride, and other mineral powders.
- Moisturizers, concealers, primers, exfoliants and SPFs – get dispersion and consistency of your lotions and creams right every time. We’ve helped with formulations including essential oils, herbal extracts, synthetic fragrances, and UV blockers.
- Lipstick, gloss, and balms – High viscosity mixing is no problem for the Speedmixer. We can get you the color and texture you need.
- Powders – Grind and mix powders to perfection. We’ve worked with all varieties of ingredients, such as talc, cornstarch, carmine in ammonium hydroxide, bronzers, mica, sericite, magnesium stearate, and other colorants.
- Oral care – We’ve helped mix products for both commercial and consumer applications, including toothpastes, dental pastes, cements and glues. Formulate your entire toothpaste from scratch, with no bubbles or cleanup, in under 10 minutes!
- Soaps and Detergents – We’ve helped formulate a variety of types of soaps, from sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide based, to lithium soaps, with natural and synthetic colors and fragrances. If you are mixing detergents, we’ve dealt with both anionic and cationic, non-ionic and zwitterionics. Applications served include laundry, fuel additives, and biological reagents, consumer and boutique products.
- Creams and Lotions – create silicone emulsions directly in the SpeedMixer, no need for high sheer dispersion blades. Mix and formulate blade free without any clean up, all inside an enclosed cup! Add pigments, fragrance, flavoring or other fillers into your emulsion quickly, easily and repeatably.